Intellectual Property laws and Copyright Laws
In compliance with Intellectual Property laws and Copyright laws, inkJETs Printing, JETS Noveltees and JustShirtMe.com have certain rules regarding the types of graphics and subject matter permitted on saleable items made and sold through our service.
- We will not print: Unofficial merchandise
- We will not print: Names, logos, pictures or other intellectual property of musical groups or musical artists.
- We will not print: Names, logos, pictures, or other intellectual property of sports teams, colleges/universities, clubs or organizations such as Boston Red Sox, Girl Scouts of America, or Princeton University.
- We will not print: photos, caricatures, or other artwork depicting a celebrity. Just because you take a picture of a celebrity, it does not give you the right to use the photo on shirts, even if you alter the photo digitally.
- We will not print: trademarks, names or logos for companies. For example you cannot use the name Coca Cola, Coke "It's the Real Thing" or the design from the cans.
- We will not print: child nudity.
- We will not print: photos taken by a professional photographer with out written consent of the photographer who took the photo.
- We have sole discretion over all topics above and if we feel any of the graphics submitted border on any of these topics, we will not print them.
The current version of the JustShirtMe.com Agreement of Terms was adopted effective as of 1/30/2008.